Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Struggles of finding a package!

So I spend a good few hours the other night trying to find a package in a panic to not only find one not taken by other students, one that was in c/cpp,  and then trying to find something inside of the package that might yield some results of promise for the project. I personally couldn't really find what I thought that I might need to be looking for and was just confused and lost. So I ended the night and planned to try again the next night. I looked at PeaZip, and Zstandard. PeaZip was after a while of trying to get the files I found it that It was pearl. Which I probably could have guessed from the "Pea" part of the name.  Zstandard was in c /cpp which was great but I was starting to get tired and stressed to and at that point had minimal to no idea what I was trying to accomplish. So i'll be running test on Zstandard tonight to test it and find out what I might be able to do to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment